Have you signed up with King Soopers yet? Connecting your King Soopers Loyality Card to Neighborhood Friends Church allows you to contribute a portion of the money you spend on groceries to Neighborhood Friends. That means the church receives a donation from your eligible purchases!
The process is super easy if you already have a King Soopers card and digital account. And it is easy to create an account if you don’t have one. Just go to the King Soopers website to create an account or login to your existing account.
- Go to Kingsoopers.com. This is where you log into your account or create one.
- Click on the menu icon, on the upper left hand corner of the screen, next to the King Sooper logo.
- Scroll down the menu options on the left hand side of the screen to the “Savings” icon and click on it.
- Scroll down to “King Soopers Community Rewards” and click on it.
- You will see 2. “Link you card to an organization” Hit search and type in: “Neighborhood Friends Church”. Then click enroll.
- Boom! You’re done.
It’s that easy! Once enrolled in the Community Rewards program, every time you use your King Soopers loyalty card for eligible purchases, money will be set aside and donated to Neighborhood Friends Church each quarter to help us meet our budget and contribute to missions. Thank you for taking advantage of this great giving opportunity.