Thursday, October 31, 2019
Join us on Halloween night for a fun, safe trick or treat experience for kids and families!
• ARVADA FIRE DEPARTMENT
• ARVADA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• COLORADO STATE PATROL
• CHILI BAR
• HOT CHOCOLATE AND COFFEE
• FIRE PIT / HAY BALE SEATING
• PONIES (Yes! Live ponies!)
• PRIZES FOR BEST TRUNKS
Bring the family and your neighbors!
Thanks for being willing to sign up for a trunk! The deadline for trunk sign-ups is Thursday, October 24th. We also will limit the amount of cars we take to 35. Please sign up early.
What time do I setup my trunk?
Where can I find some ideas for my trunk?
Are there any restrictions to how I decorate my trunk?
Please make sure your trunk is little kid-friendly. No themes around witchcraft, seances, gore and blood, or political stances will be allowed. Each trunk exhibit must fit in 1 parking space.
Do I bring my own candy?
You don’t need to bring your own candy but we welcome any donations! If donating candy, please make sure all candy is pre-wrapped (snickers, milky way, skittles . . .) We cannot accept any homemade candy or baked goods for distribution.
We would love to have you on our volunteer team! We have multiple jobs available and families are welcome, too! Some jobs that we will need filled are:
• Set-up Crew: Arrive early and help set-up the lot for a night of FUN!
• Candy Runner: As the night progresses, each trunk will need more candy to hand out. Your job is to replenish each station.
• Hot Chocolate Server: You will be a popular person because you have the warm drinks for everyone to stay warm.
• Chili Station Server: Keep tummies happy with delicious chili made by our own neighborhood community!
• Fire-pit Safety: Keep the fire stoked and people out of it.
• Clean-up Crew: After a fun night of candy, food, and community, we need help getting things put away.
If you want to volunteer, click below:
Donations are NOT required to participate in the fun. However an event like Trunk or Treat happens only with generous donations from the community.
How do I donate candy, in person?
You can bring candy to our church on Sunday mornings from 10 AM to Noon.
Can I donate candy via online?
YES! We have setup a list of candy options on Amazon that you can order and have delivered to us! Please note: The candy is being shipped to a church member and they will bring any order to the church.
How do I give financially?
Text to Give:
Cash or Check:
This is a basic layout of our Trunk or Treat. Subject to change.